Benefits of olive oil
It is no coincidence that the father of Medicine Hippocrates characterized olive oil as the ''liquid gold'' and made special reference to its healing properties.
Let's look briefly at the most important benefits of olive oil:
- Protects against heart disease.
- Has strong anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Helps stroke preevention.
- Reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Helps treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Inhibits the development of Alzheimer's.
- Fights depression
- Moisturizes the skin and hair.
The purpose of this article is not to convince you that by consuming our product you will not get any of the above diseases, but to inform you that the consumption of extra virgin olive oil in our daily diet reduces the chances of their occurrence.